Jen at Jenny Hope tagged me…
01. One book that changed your life –The Bible, it has such power, but also as a child; ” The Giving Tree”- I learned how important early on it was to be a giving friend no matter what.
2. One book that you have read more than once -” Rachel’s Tears” By: Darrel Scott. The story of Rachel Scott; and the legacy she left being so young.
3. One book you would want on a deserted Island–Probably, ” Believing God”-Beth Moore; I have not yet gotten all the way through it; dunno why, just haven’t so maybe if I was actually forced I would finish it lol. Awesome book, but maybe I just don’t want it to end because it is so good:)
4. One book that made you laugh- ” Sideways Stories from Wayside School” by: Louis Schar.
I am a future teacher so I have read this book quite a few times while substituting, and teacher assisting. If you are a parent or teacher you will love this book!
5. One book that made you cry? ” The Yearling ” By: M.K Rawlings.
6. One book that you wish had been written- Probably the one I am trying to write now lol; seriously, maybe one about Cady Mcclain, or Chelsea Clinton, or a personal testimony of Mother Theresa.
7. One book that you wish had never been written –American History X
8. One book you are currently reading- I am not reading anything really other than the bible, and I am listening to Beth Moore, ” Stepping up”
9. One book you have been meaning to read: Probably any of the Beth Moore ones I have here…I guess I am more of a collector then reader lol.
I would like to finish though the book by John Ortberg, ” If you want to walk on water, you got to get out of the boat.”
10: 5 people to tag:
Abby, Lindsee, Rachael, Angela and Jackie